A no-compromise, high performance recessed downlight to fit a standard 90mm cut-out.
Exceptional colour rendering of 90+ CRI and a generous 1500 lumens output delivers an impressive solution for demanding applications in retail stores, galleries and discerning residential environments.
The 4000K model Equilux II meets and exceeds requirements for cyanosis observation for medical environments.
- Excellent colour rendering (90+ CRI)
- Glare control design (<UGR19)
- Quality dual-dimming Tridonic driver
- 4000K model suitable for cyanosis observation (COI 1.2 – 4000K)
- Voltage Input: 220-240VAC
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Beam Angle: 60°
- CRI: >90
- Ta Rating: 35°C
- Cut Out Size: Ø90mm
- Tilt Angle: ± 25°
- Cyanosis Observation Index: 1.2 (4000K)
- Dimmable: Phase cut and 1-10V dimmable
- IC-4 Rating
- Warranty: 5 years, first 3 years inclusive of labour
- COM20RF2-IP44 – White mounting ring
- COM20RF2WG- White with gold mounting ring
- COM20RF2BG- Black with gold mounting ring
|Part Number||Lumens (Lm)||Watts (W)||CCT (K)||Product Dimensions (mm)||Cyanosis Index||Frame Colour||Download IES File|
|LUMD20322W-2||1410||15||3000||ø110 x 98mm||N/A||White||Contact Lumitex|
|LUMD20422W-2||1517||15||4000||ø110 x 98mm||1.2||White||Contact Lumitex|