A no compromise, high performance recessed downlight to fit a standard 95mm cut-out.
Exceptional colour rendering of 90+ CRI and a generous 1300 Lumens output delivers an impressive solution for demanding applications in retail stores, galleries and discerning residential environments.
The 4000K model Equilux meets and exceeds requirements for cyanosis observation for medical environments.
Not reccommended for residential use. Must have clearance from combustible materials
- Excellent colour rendering
- Glare control design
- Quality dual-dimming Tridonic driver
- 4000K model suitable for cyanosis observation (COI 1.2 – 4000K)
- Voltage Input: 240VAC
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Beam Angle: 60°
- CRI: >90
- Ta Rating: 45°C
- Cut Out Size: Ø95mm
- Tilt Angle: ± 25°
- Rotation: 355°
- Cyanosis Observation Index: 1.2 (4000K)
- Dimmable: Phase cut and 1-10V dimmable
- No ICF rating -Must be clear of combustible material
- Warranty: 5 years, first 3 years inclusive of labour