The Lane Lighter is a high performance, streamlined roadway lighting solution offering flexible installation options as standard.
Control options available include Dali, 1-10V and daylight sensors to optimise efficiency in any application.
The aerodynamic and lightweight design reduces wind resistance and allows easy retrofitting to existing poles.
Lane Lighter utilises the latest in lens-on-LED beam control to deliver high luminous outputs directly to the application to significantly address issues of glare and light pollution.
- Exceptional uniformity
- Toolless opening for easy serviceability
- Power isolation upon opening
- Built-in surge protection
- Superior temperature stability
- Die-cast aluminium alloy body
- Corrosion protection – Multi-stage alloy treatment process
- Horizontal and vertical spigot mounting options with 15° spigot tilt range
- Beam angles:
- 45°x145°, 75°x150°
- Colour temperature (CCT):
- 3000K, 5000K
- Dimmable options:
- 1-10V, Dali, Daylight sensor
- Spigot diameter:
- 34mm, 42mm, 76mm
- Voltage input: 240VAC
- Power factor: >0.93
- Efficacy: >120lm/W
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: >70
- Operating temp: -30° to +50°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Impact rating: IK08
- Spigot diameter: 60mm
- Dimmable: Dimmable options available
- Warranty: 5 years, first 3 years inclusive of labour