|Clipsal||Universal rotary 32E450UD|
|Clipsal||Universal Push Button 4061E2PUDM|
|Clipsal||Universal C-bus module||*Min load = 2||*Min load = 2||*Min load = 2||*Min load = 2|
|HPM||Trailing edge dimmers 250T/400T/ 700T|
- Any dimmer not listed above must be assumed to be incompatible. Just because a light does not flicker does not confirm compatibility – unusual electronic harmonics may occur that can cause early failure of equipment.
- Always read the instructions provided with the dimmer. Dimmer wattages must often be de-rated in various configurations.
- Lights may not be covered under warranty if connected to an incompatible dimmer.
In some low load situations (single downlight on a circuit) it may be necessary to use a load correction device such as Clipsal’s 31LCDA or 31CAP.
Circuits using incompatible devices can cause unusual electrical signals which can result in a range of issues including:
- Flickering of lights
- Inconsistent dimming
- Audible hum
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Early failure of equipment