A professional and dependable lighting solution for applications where access to mains power, or cable trenching, is not viable.
Suitable for mines sites, parks, car parks and other open spaces requiring general illumination without mains power. Daylight and microwave movement sensors are standard, programmable inclusions.
The Azimu series features a wide range of wattages all backed by high efficacy panels coupled with Maximum Power Point Tracking charging (MPPT) and LiFePO4 batteries for longevity.
Azimu features rapid installation and easy commissioning via infrared remote control.
- CREE high performance LED chips
- High efficiency Monocrystalline panel coupled with an MPPT charger for fast, effective charging
- LiFePO4 battery for deep power cycling and longevity
- Lumens: 2400-14400Lm
- Efficacy: 160Lm/W
- Beam angle: 75°x150°
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: >70
- Operating temp: 0°C to 55°C
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Frame colour: Black
- Spigot diameter: 60-76mm
- Warranty: 5 years (3 years for battery)
- Panel type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Cell efficiency: 19.4%
- Rotation degree: 360°
- Tilt angle: 60°
- Battery type: LiFePO4
- Charge time: 5 to 6 hours (direct sunlight)
|Part Number||Lumens (Lm)||Watts (W)||CCT (K)||Frame Colour||Weight (Kg)||Windage (m²)|