The Lumitex Court Master LED sport light delivers excellent performance for tennis court and other sport lighting applications.
Designed specifically as a direct replacement for existing metal halide sport lights, Court Master offers significantly lower energy consumption and long anticipated life, meaning greatly reduced energy bills and maintenance costs.
While Court Master is ideal for sports facilities such as tennis, bowls, soccer, hockey and netball, it can also be used effectively in car parks due to its inherent light spill and glare control characteristics.
It is constructed with high impact resistant materials and protective anti-corrosion treatment, making it suitable for harsh environments including coastal locations.
- Multiple mounting options
- Single or twin court
- Slim design and high output
- High impact polycarbonate lens
- Protective UV stabilised powder coating
- Microshield lens technology provides superb backward light control cutting out intrusive light spill
- Voltage Input: 240VAC
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Efficacy: 135Lm/W
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: >70
- Operating Temp: -10° to 50°C
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Impact Rating: IK10
- Dimmable: Options available
- Warranty: 5 years, first 3 years inclusive of labour
-Single module (180W, 240W, 300W)
-Dual module (450W, 600W)
-Photocell, 1-10V, 5-step timer dimming
-Surface mount adaptor
-Square pole adaptor